Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sleeping Beauty (insert eye roll here)

This morning was so weird, I just did not want to get out of bed. I set my alarm so that I would get 8 and a half hours of sleep, which I thought was sufficient after the 9 and a half that I got Friday night. But when the alarm went off I just couldn't get up. I ended up sleeping for another hour and a half for a nice, round 10 hour total. And I still had to force myself to get out of bed. I probably could have tacked on another couple of hours. I know I'm sleep deprived during the week, but this is ridiculous (although also kind of nice)! What can I say, I'm the opposite of a morning person.



My backyard is still the wabbit west stop woyale. Those things are eating machines. So I guess it's good that I haven't cut the grass in a couple of weeks. I like this photo because it looks like the wabbit is posing. There's also something weird about the light that kind of gives it an artificial quality that I like.


Ebony and ivory...


These last 2 are my homage to Stieglitz.






Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger luzie said...

::rolleyes:: i had to get up at 6am today- it was still dark then! but i'm glad you got to catch up on sleep! :)

10/01/2007 8:40 AM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

he is posing :) great photos!

10/01/2007 10:26 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I wuv the bunnies - I miss the bunnies. sigh.

10/02/2007 2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home