Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Barry's Ball Ballot

I meant to blog about this last week, but I forgot!

Did you see that Marc Ecko bought Barry Bond's 756th home run ball for 750,000 something dollars? The cool part about this? He's letting people vote on whether to send the ball to the Baseball Hall of Fame, send it to the Hall of Fame with a big asterisk marked on it, or blast it into space. Damn, I wish I had enough money to do stupidcool stuff like this. The bad news is that voting ends tonight at midnight Eastern time in the US, so you only have about 4 hours to vote if you're so inclined. You can vote here.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

COOL - I love to vote on stuff like this!!! I wish I had just a tiny fraction of that money for useful things!!

9/25/2007 9:12 PM  
Blogger Travis Erwin said...

I'm off to vote now.

9/25/2007 9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home