Thursday, August 02, 2007

Do You Know The Way To...

Santa Fe? No wait, that was San Jose. Anyway, I can now reveal my destination for this weekend - Santa Fe! "Santa Fe" is Spanish for "Santa Fe".

A friend of mine from college is getting married this weekend. It's kind of weird, this is a guy that I really didn't think would be getting married anytime soon. In fact, I thought we might be bitter old bachelors in the nursing home together. Oh well, I guess it'll just be me then. He was one of the guys that I was with in Memphis almost exactly a year ago. I don't think any of us even knew he was dating anyone (and maybe he wasn't at the time?), and then a few months ago we found out he was getting married. I guess stranger things have happened.

So I'll be out of pocket for the next few days. I'm hoping to take lots of pictures and eat as many green chiles as possible. And Santa Fe now has a Trader Joe's, so you know I'll be making a stop!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger paintergirl said...

Now I'll have to get Burt out.

Have a great time! memphis?! what did you think of that odd town? I thought it was odd.

Whoo santa fe!!

I'll be leaving this weekend for a week-catch on the flip side.

8/02/2007 2:20 PM  
Blogger Deb R said...

Have fun!!

Also, FWIW, one of the songs in Rent ends "Do you know the way to Santa Fe? Tumbleweeds...prairie dawgs...yeah." :-)

8/02/2007 11:47 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

Get more quarters!!!

You aren't going to be bitter - if I have to take an ad out somewhere and start pimping you myself.

8/03/2007 3:06 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

Safe travels and I can't wait to see the photos. I love Santa Fe!

8/04/2007 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home