Sunday, July 29, 2007

Toof Update

I went to the dentist yesterday to show them my messed-up tooth. No hot dentist this time. They think that it may be OK with just a filling, but it's deep enough that it might aggravate the nerve. If that happens I would need a root canal and crown. So Tuesday (that's when my discount plan starts) I will be getting another filling and then waiting to see how the tooth responds. I'm glad that it doesn't hurt! I've worn my mouthguard the last two nights and so far my jaw isn't hurting.

4 Comments:

Blogger paintergirl said...

how about I sing a little song for you
"little fat man with a pug nose..."

I can't do it justice

7/29/2007 9:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is good news, right? The dental work won't be as expensive now? Reading all this reminds me that I haven't seen the inside of a dentist's office in over 4 years..egads.

7/30/2007 9:15 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

Lord - I have GOT to go to the dentist. I must do it. I've chewed (Nicorette) two fillings out. I just hate to start up with a new dentist here. I hate root canals!!

fat guy in a little cooooaaat.

7/31/2007 12:03 AM  
Blogger JC said...

pg - pug, pug...

b - it is good news if the nerve chills out because then i won't need the root canal and crown, which would be much more expensive.

h - um, yeah. especially since you fall asleep with food in your mouth!

7/31/2007 9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home