Friday, July 13, 2007

The Animated JC

I waited to post today because I had jury duty this afternoon and I thought maybe I would have some interesting tale to tell about the criminal justice system. Um, not so much buddy. I sat there for an hour before they told 50 of us that the judge wants us to come back on Monday morning because they are trying to finish up the case from this week by the end of the afternoon. And that, dear reader, is why you don't schedule people to come in for jury duty on a Friday afternoon! I guess my Matlock moment will have to wait til Monday.

In case you missed my update to the Quik-E-Mart post, here is the quite frightening result of what I would look like as a Simpsons character:

I was a bit disappointed in the lack of wardrobe choices. Lots to choose from in the hair and face departments, though. Except for the goatee mouth - there was only one of those to choose from. Truth be told I even fudged on the nose a little bit. The most accurate one made the whole thing even more hideous.

Check out what the lovely and talented Deb made for me:

Biggest. Nerd. Ever. Yeah, but which one?



Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

oh... my... GAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is hilarious!! I'm cracking out over here. LOL - and a great big PFTZ!!!

Mine only saved my face - so I'm taking a screen shot of my bod.

7/13/2007 3:52 PM  
Blogger paintergirl said...

I'm loving this too! You didn't like the shirts? They could have offered shorts or skirts.

Oh I just love this!I think I need to go get a pink doughnut.

7/13/2007 4:53 PM  
Blogger Deb R said...

I had entirely TOO much fun putting SimpsonJC into that photo. :-)

It sort of made me want to do a virtual party featuring a bunch of Simpson-style bloggers!

7/13/2007 11:47 PM  
Blogger Chickytava said...

Oh, that is soooo cool!

And my sympathies on jury duty. I got called when I lived in DC and spent a whole day sitting in an industrial type room with florescent lighting only to find at 4:30pm that I wasn't even going to be considered as a juror.

7/14/2007 12:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
I want to see an entire episode of you and the simpsons.
That was wayyy to funny!!!

7/14/2007 9:22 PM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

this is so cool, love it! :)

7/16/2007 5:20 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

im so envious of your simpsons character. dang!

7/16/2007 9:25 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

DOH! it looks just like you!

7/16/2007 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home