Sunday, November 13, 2005

I Knew I Should Have Bought Some Kevlar Underwear

I have some film left over in my camera from going to the zoo yesterday and so I thought I would take a walk near my house to use up the rest of my film so I can post the zoo pictures. As I sit here typing this, however, the silence outside is being broken by what sounds to me like gunshots every couple of minutes. The county jail is less than a half mile behind my house, but it's probably the owner of the piece of land behind my house shooting a gun for some reason. However, going for a walk near there doesn't sound like all that great an idea anymore! :/

9 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

No - that doesn't sound like a good idea at all.. even with kevlar underwear. Kevlar hemlet maybe?

You think someone escaped? Or are they finally onto you?

11/13/2005 5:29 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Good one Holli. I think they are finally on to JC. Hide JC hide.

11/13/2005 5:51 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Hey, you said my secret was safe with you!

The gunfire stopped about half an hour after I posted. I did venture out and I managed to survive without getting shot.

11/13/2005 6:14 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Maybe it was the crazy lady from Krogers.

11/13/2005 6:37 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Well, Krazy Kroger's whereabouts are unknown!

11/13/2005 8:06 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

If you had my leopard cape with your gold briefs on top, you would have been fine on that walk. I've always loved this quote about Texas, "where men are men and sheep are scared" and hearing about rifles and shooting in residential areas, well it seems to be true! (=

11/14/2005 6:52 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

Oh my DEAR LORD - Kiki - I have never heard that quote about Texas... but it made me laugh my ass off!!!

Michelle - we must not encourage JC to hide anymore than he already does. He must escape.

11/14/2005 12:21 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Holli,
You are so right. I was glad to hear he made it to the zoo with you and Faith.

No hiding JC. Do you hear that? Olly Olly Oxen Free! What the hell does that saying mean anyway?

11/15/2005 10:16 PM  
Blogger JC said...

I'm going to have to check into that!

11/17/2005 12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home