Monday, November 07, 2005

Seven Things

I got tagged for this by Anne. Thanks Anne! :P

7 Things To Do Before I Die
1. Visit every continent
2. Be on Jeopardy
3. Go skydiving
4. Create a painting
5. Run a marathon
6. Write a book
7. Be a dad

7 Things I Can’t Do
1. Fake enthusiasm
2. Dance and look good at it
3. Sing in public
4. Ski
5. Appreciate my tremendous nose (sorry I stole this one Anne!)
6. Juggle
7. Speak another language

7 Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex
This is an embarrassing mix of the shallow and the not-so-shallow!
1. Intelligence
2. Ability to make me laugh
3. Pretty eyes
4. Integrity
5. Soft skin
6. Legs
7. A nice butt

7 Things I Say Most Often
1. Jackass
2. Your Mom
3. Shit
4. Um
5. OK
6. What?
7. Dude

7 Celebrity Crushes
1. Charlize Theron
2. Evangeline Lilly (Kate on Lost)
3. Zooey Deschanel
4. Rachel Weisz
5. Cate Blanchett
6. Kate Winslet
7. Julian Coryell – just kidding! Um, Ziyi Zhang

I think everyone who reads my blog has already been tagged for this, except Karen! So, Karen, you're it!

5 Comments:

Blogger kristen said...

I think the best part is seeing your celebrity crushes. I don't often get to see who men think are hot....you've picked good ones.

Dude makes me laugh because it's practically a noun in California and my BIL calls my sister dude all the time. Even called her dude in the delivery room as in come on dude you can do it, push!!

11/08/2005 6:39 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

LOL on the Julian celebrity crush. I hope he comes to your blog and sees that. You should have linked to his website on that one!!!

I think this was an excellent list!!

11/08/2005 11:15 AM  
Blogger JC said...

Thanks guys.

I started saying dude as a joke. At my last job this one guy started just calling me Dude, which I thought was kind of funny.

The hardest part of the list for me was Things I Can't Do, I guess I don't like to think about that!

11/08/2005 2:57 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

jeopary is the bomb. I would so love to be on that show.

11/09/2005 11:57 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Also, you could totally run a marathon, just don't start out with the NYC marathon

11/10/2005 7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home