Monday, August 08, 2005

Monday Grab Bag

You just couldn't resist, America, could you? You went and made 'Dukes of Hazzard' a big hit this weekend. I weep for our future...

Speaking of weeping, I would like to comment on this week's 'Six Feet Under'. Again, if you haven't seen the last 2 episodes - CATCH UP ALREADY DAMN IT! Or stop reading now (as if anyone is reading anyway...). Now, I am on record as supporting the death of Mr. Nathaniel Fisher, Jr. But allow me to say that I found yesterday's show pretty difficult to watch. The scenes with Claire, Brenda vs. Maggie, and graveside were pretty heavy shit. I am kind of starting to miss Nate...even though he did make an appearance from BEYOND THE GRAVE! Well, it should be interesting to see how they're going to wrap this thing up in the final 2 shows...

I have been running for exercise for several years now. I have been pretty locked in to my 4 miles, three days a week program for most of that time. I feel like now it's time to push myself, even if just a little, and I'm now attempting to run 5 miles when I run. Not exactly earth-shattering, I know, but you've got to start somewhere...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

Well, you got me hooked with this post. If I have just one other person in this universe to share Six Feet Under with.. the world is a better place.

But I loved Nate.. I'm going to miss the whole show. And I agree - that last episode was so heavy..

You did freak me out when you commented on my blog, because my dad goes by the initials "JC" a lot.. I thought I was getting in trouble for the pic of my sister.

:)

8/11/2005 9:38 AM  
Blogger JC said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8/11/2005 2:07 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Holli,

Thank you for posting the first comment here! I might have to frame it like one of those dollar bills in a restaurant.

I love reading your blog, you have a very engaging writing style. Even though it does make me a feel a bit lazy sometimes when I read about all that you two go through on a daily basis...

I will definitely miss Six Feet Under, it's a really great show.

8/11/2005 2:08 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

yay! I'm the first dollar bill!!

Don't feel lazy - I would kill for lazy!!

8/12/2005 3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home