Sunday, July 31, 2005

That's Entertainment

And now a little post about tonight's episode of Six Feet Under. If you don't want any spoilers about this episode, stop reading now.





My initial reaction was "Yes!" I was so hoping that Nate was going to die. I know he's one of the main characters, but this show is about death, people. It would have been complete chickenshit for them not to kill him off at this point in the series and also because they already did the near death experience at the beginning of season 3. I was hoping that this show would have the guts to do this, and they didn't let me down. And I really thought it was great the way they did the big fakeout for most of the show and made you think he was going to be OK. On network TV he would have been, but this is HBO dammit! This show was kind of starting to get a little stale for me, but these last two episodes have pulled it out of the ditch. All that and stoner David!

Oh, and sidenote: I'm really psyched for "Rome".

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger paintergirl said...

Stoner David had me cracking up. I'm still singing-"Ijust want to celebrate". I'm glad it ended the way it did.

1/24/2007 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home