Monday, August 01, 2005

Stop Or My Mom Will Shoot!

Today at lunch I had to go to Lowe's to get a new charger for my cordless drill. So, I'm casually strolling up to the entrance when I notice a bunch of people standing around looking at something. That something turned out to be a police officer pointing his gun at someone. I have no idea what offense this person possibly committed, but he appeared to be unarmed and had both of his hands in the air. That being the case, I went on in and completed by business. Now if the suspect had had a gun and there was about to be a shootout, I would have hightailed it out of there and completed the sale at Home Depot or something. By the time I left the store 10 minutes later all the ruckus was over and you never would have known anything had happened. Viva la Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home