Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Go Get Your Owl Box

I want an owl box. I read the coolest article today about this guy in Dallas who has a screech owl nesting box in his back yard. There is an owl couple he's named Max and Maxine who live there. I want one! I'm not 100% sure why, but owls are among my favorite birds. I guess I just think that they're really beautiful. Based on what I have read so far it looks like I am too late to get a box put up for this year, but maybe I can get one by next year. Hootie hoo.

Totally unrelated to owls, here are some sunset shots that I have taken recently (photos are clickable for larger view):


2/26/09:





3/2/09:







Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

but you can get your owl box and have it ready in time for next year!

3/05/2009 7:42 AM  
Blogger Umā said...

you are going to love this website:
http://www.owlcam.com

i hope you get an owl box! and don't have to wait too long for an owl to move in.

3/05/2009 3:44 PM  
Blogger Admin said...

I'm always jealous of Harry Potter's owl. :)

3/05/2009 8:29 PM  
Blogger REENblack said...

Beautiful pics. Hope you get a box and we can see some news of an owl or even owl pics next year!

4/14/2009 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home