Sunday, November 09, 2008

Duck Duck Goose (and Heron)

It seems like forever since I just went out wandering around with my camera. I went out yesterday with the intention of photographing some colorful fall leaves, and I found myself by the little lake in town. I saw lots of birds out on the water, so I made an unexpected detour.

Doesn't being a duck look like fun? Just swimming around, eating algae and stuff. You can fly away if you want. What's not to like?





Great blue heron

Some kind of weird Loch Ness type creature

Oh wait. It was a couple of Labrador Retrievers.







Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Vedrana M. said...

beautiful..i saw some ducks yesterday :)

11/10/2008 4:31 AM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11/10/2008 4:31 AM  
Blogger rev joe said...

Check out the heron. I love birds and today I saw a crane. The lab photos are funny-crazy dogs.
pg

11/10/2008 6:55 PM  
Blogger REENblack said...

Wonderful pics! I love the second to last of the duck!

I'm envious! Treating yourself to a day of wondering and taking pictures is a fabulous idea!!!

11/22/2008 11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home