Monday, November 02, 2009

State Fair Animals - Sheep

One of the things that I spent a great deal of time doing at the State Fair was looking at the multitude of animals that one can find there. I think that's appropriate considering that most fairs started as events for showcasing and selling livestock. On the second day that I went to the Fair I managed to find my way to the area where they were showing sheep.








Good Lord, those are some tremendous bollocks.




The guy in the blue shirt was the judge. And he did cop a feel on those sheep bollocks.


I really wish I had stayed to see who won, but I had to leave before the ribbon was awarded so I could make it to a scheduled bird show across the fairgrounds.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Umā said...

LOL, I always stroll through the sheep barn at the local fair but I've never seen sheep quite like that . How does the saying go? "Everything's bigger in Texas?"

11/02/2009 10:20 PM  
Blogger Umā said...

And I'm not even going to comment about the judge's odd task...

11/02/2009 10:22 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

The sheep are adorable. The one leaning against the lady (it's owner?) is especially sweet.

11/03/2009 9:33 PM  
Blogger JC said...

I'm not sure what kind of sheep these are. I should've tried to get a photo of the signs that were on their pens.

11/08/2009 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home