Sunday, July 05, 2009

Kaboom!

It had been a really long time since I had seen fireworks in person, so I decided to motivate myself to go see the local fireworks show in honor of the Fourth of July last night. I thought it would be a good chance to try out my new lens too. It was fun watching and shooting, but unfortunately today I have really been feeling the effects of spending an hour or so in the middle of a grassy field. My allergies have been going crazy, and I'm still sniffling. No pain no gain, I guess.

I know there are too many photos here, but I had a hard time editing them down. Feel free to skim through them quickly. If you want to view any of them larger click on the image.






















































Here's the requisite after-show traffic. I like that you can see the fireworks from the town to the south in the distance.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous paintergirlny said...

Just lover-ly. I heart fireworks-brings out the kid in everyone. xo

7/07/2009 6:36 PM  
Blogger JC said...

It was good to see them again after such a long time.

7/13/2009 9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home