Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tired

I still haven't written my concert post. Right now I'm in my usual (of late) mode of just trying to somehow get through the week without my head exploding. Only to make it to the weekend where I will lounge about in recuperative (but unproductive) stupor so I can get ready for next week. I'm so ready to graduate next month. Between work, school, and volunteering at the library I have so many hours of my existence devoted to things that right now are feeling more like obligations than choices (even though they're really all choices of various levels). I ditched the library today because I just didn't feel like getting home with only enough time to eat dinner and then go to bed.

I hate that my house is such a dump right now. I don't feel like expending a lot of effort in my free time towards cleaning. At least with the end of school I will hopefully have a little more time for stuff like that. You know they say that the state of one's house is an embodiment of the state of their mind, and I can kind of agree with that at the moment. Cluttered house = cluttered mind. I need some clarity.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger paintergirl said...

hey you know what, you deserve a break today. (I mis that slogan) but it's true. I can't imagine all that and trying to maintain a house, on your own. The yard alone has me whipped. You could always hire a maid for a dusting and a vacuum. That did not come out right, but you know what I mean. :)

7/17/2008 10:15 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

totally get that cluttered house, cluttered mind concept and hope to get mine cleaned out soon. and you, you ought to just rest until you've graduated and then worry about whether your home is still a mess or not. i'm so proud of you. and so glad you're coming into the library fold!

7/18/2008 9:50 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

the really strange thing, JC is that I feel the exact same way about my life/house/situation right now. this has been a difficult week, hell, past few weeks. It'll cycle back to normal soon enough.

7/18/2008 12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home