Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Go North Young(?) Man

A couple of months ago I found that one of my favorite bands, Ween, was going to be playing in Tulsa, Oklahoma. I went up there to see them a couple of years ago, but I wasn't sure I would go this time since gas is so expensive now. But since Holli and Faith and fam are currently in OKC I had more reason to make the trek up north. So that's what I did this past weekend. I don't have my concert post ready yet, so how about I post some pics from the drive up? Yeah, I know, nothing impressive here, so I'll throw in a bonus concert pic too!



Crossing the Red River. It's hard to tell, but it really is red. That's because of the red dirt.


Not the greatest pic, but I was trying to drive at the same time.

I thought this one turned out very well for being taken while driving.

Gener gets ready to RAWK!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger kristen said...

i'm glad you got to see holli and faith - waiting for more on the concert.

7/15/2008 6:44 AM  
Blogger paintergirl said...

groovy man. is the river really red?

i find it hard to take pics even as a passenger in a car. you're decent dude.

7/15/2008 2:35 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

It was so good to have you here.. I agree 110%, you are absolutely family. I can't wait until you return.

xoxo

7/15/2008 10:46 PM  
Blogger Umā said...

awesome, i can't wait to hear about the show. i love ween, and got to meet dave drewitz in ny this past april.

7/16/2008 5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home