Wednesday, December 27, 2006

SPC - Red #4

Since I've been out of town I'm posting a shot from the "chile pepper sessions". It was taken on a separate day though!

Seeing this wondrous contraption called a computer is quite a shock. I have plenty of vacation tales to tell, and maybe the most interesting part is what happened to me when I got back to Texas. But that's going to have to wait until tomorrow at this point. I'll be catching up on everyone's blogs as I can!


See more red here.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Lina said...

great shot!

12/30/2006 7:51 AM  
Blogger paintergirl said...

congrats on the being picked!

1/01/2007 5:27 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

oh tell me you're a RHCP fan for real and i'll be your best librarian friend ever.

1/04/2007 1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home